Wild pink pacific pasta
Member recipe by vally_lions
- 100g Pasta
- 50g grated apple
- 50g grated carrot
- 100g salmon
- 20-25g Plain flour
- 25g Margarine
- 250ml Milk
- 50g Cheese (grated
- 1tsp (each) seasoning
- 50g mushroom (chopped)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Wooden spoon
- Hand whisk
- Chopping board
- To make the sauce: Place flour, margarine and milk into a saucepan and stir well with the hand whisk.
- Bring slowly to the boil on a low heat stirring continually with the wooden spoon until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the grated cheese. season with any seasonings you have chosen.
- Pour the sauce into a bowl. Then fry the mushrooms in the olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms to the sauce.
- Cooking pasta and serving: Put the pasta in a a saucepan of boiling water.
- Cook the pasta for 10-12minutes until its soft 'al dente'.
- Drain the pasta in a colander rinse with cold water and place on a plate.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pasta and sprinkle on the grated carrot and apple finally mix in the Salmon.