Member recipe by emilyrickard
This fabulous no cook cheesecake is a lighter (but equally delicious) take on the classic.
- For the base:
- 80g Butter
- 225g Digestive biscuits
- For the topping:
- 150ml Milk
- 200g Philidelphia cheese
- 1 cup of Icing Sugar
- 1 Packet of Dream Topping
- Additional toppings, eg Strawberries, Chocolate Shavings, Zest.
- Crush the biscuits until they resemble crumbs. Heat the butter in a deep pan
- Add the crushed biscuits when butter has completely melted, turn off heat and mix well
- Lay the mix on a tray and pat gently to enable binding. Place in the fridge until topping is made
- Pour the milk in to a container and add the Dream Topping. Whisk using an electric whisk until it forms stiff peaks
- Transfer the mix into a large bowl
- Add the cheese to the bowl and mix with a fork or hand whisk
- Add the icing sugar and blend for a final time
- Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth with a pallet knife
- Place cheesecake in the fridge until set. Decorate as you desire.