Aspargus and chicken bites
Member recipe by xgasoline
A tasty and quick way to serve chicken as an appetizer or main dish. Plus, it looks very interesting!
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into medium-size stripes
- 300 g feta
- A dozen small aspargus,
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- A dozen toothpicks
- Preheat the oven at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
- Prepare the aspargus by cutting off the end.
- Crush the feta in a bowl and add a small amount of oil to get a creamy mixture. Spread the cheese on the inside of each chicken stripe.
- Place two aspargus in the middle of each chicken stripe and roll the stripes around the aspargus. Use toothpicks to help them hold.
- Spread the rest of the oil on a baking dish and place the chicken stripes in it. Season well.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes and serve with your favorite sauce.