Homemade burger relish
Member recipe by chefcoco
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Portion
A exiting and easy relish fun for the kids to make and is very easy to be made your own.
- 5 cherry tomatoes washed (piccolo work well)
- 3/4 tsp of tomatoe puree
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- or any other seasoning you like e.g. paprika,salt,pepper
- Wash the tomatoes. Cut them up in a small bowl using scissors(i use scissors as then all the juice goes into the bowl not onto the chopping board...so less washing up:) ) Make them as small or chunky sized peices as you want.
- Then, add the puree and stir.
- Season with the chilli powder or any other seasoning you like.
- Pour onto a burger or hot dogand enjoy!!!