Member recipe by shaz_r
A simple way to put a smile on anyones face. Mamas very own Meatballs.
- 450g Beef minced
- 1 medium onion grated
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- ½ red chillis deseeded finely chopped
- 3 tbs tomato ketchup
- 100g Cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Salt, pepper to season
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Then shape into equal size balls, should make 6 to 10 depending on what size you prefer.
- put the balls on to a plate, cover and Place into a fringe for 30mins so thay hold their shape.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Place the chilled meatballs into the oil and fry gently on a low heat for about 20mins turning occasionally until browned.
- Once cooked serve with spaghetti and a sauce of your choice. I like Tagliatelle and a spicy tomato sauce.