Steak and Pasta
Member recipe by kyoya1134
- For the Steak and Butter sauce
- 2-4 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp of Lemon or regular pepper
- 2-4 tbsp of Butter
- 1-2 Steak
- For the Pasta
- 1 tsp of salt and pepper
- 4 cups of pasta
- Begin Boiling water on high heat with with salt and pepper in it. Cut the steak into smaller pieces about and inch to two inches.
- Once the water is boiled put pasta in and stir occasionally. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Heat up a pan to medium-high, put butter and steak together.
- Add the lemon juice, and pepper to the steak and mix them together. Cook until steak it is cook to your desire, about 6-10 minutes. The butter that is left over will be the sauce used.
- Put the pasta into the bowl then add the steak and butter sauce together and mix then served.