Salmon with Herbed Yoghurt
Member recipe by mitrajam
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, reserve some for garnish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 side of salmon ( 3 pounds) or 8 fillets
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 450, 200 C. Combine yoghurt, mustard dill and parsley season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a rimmed baking tray. Spread yoghurt mixture on salmon.
- Roast until opaque throughout, 15-20 minutes ( 8 minutes for fillets). Sprinkle with dill sprigs and serve warm with lemon wedges.