Creamy smoked salmon pasta
Member recipe by littledevilxx
- 500 g pasta (penne or other)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1small red (or white) onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200 g Cream Cheese
- 15ml single cream if desired
- 120-200g smoked salmon, minced smoked
- salmon trimmings work well.
- To season
- Black pepper
- Cook The pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Melt the butter in a pan (large enough to mix the pasta in later).
- Add garlic and onions and cook until onions are softened.
- Mix the lemon juice in with the onions.
- Add the cream cheese (and single cream if desired) and salmon pieces and warm through.
- Drain the cooked pasta and mix with the sauce.
- Season to taste.