- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- small bunch spring onions, chopped
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 300g cold cooked rice (or use a pouch of straight-to-wok rice)
- 2 tbsp each soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- 85g frozen peas
- 2 thick slices ham, chopped
- 100g/4oz shredded leftover turkey
The traditional Christmas bird, turkey is good to eat all year round though is only readily…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Heat half the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the eggs, swirl to coat the base of the pan and allow to set to an omelette, flip and cook for 1-2 mins. Once cooked, remove, shred and set aside. Add the remaining oil to the pan, then stir-fry the chilli, if using, and spring onions for 1 min.
Add the remaining ingredients and the egg, and heat through, stirring, until piping hot. Serve immediately with some extra soy and sweet chilli sauce, if you like.