- 2 tsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ Scotch bonnet chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
Part of the capsicum family, chillies come in scores of varieties and colours (from green…
- 400g can chopped tomato
- ½ x 295g bottle Levi Roots Love Apple Tomato sauce or tomato sauce with a good splash Tabasco
- ½ tsp allspice
- 2 x 200g bags tortilla chip
- 200g jar sliced jalapeno chilli
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarella, torn
- small handful coriander, chopped
- 230g tub fresh guacamole
- ½ x 300ml pot soured cream
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then soften the onion and chilli for a few mins. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and allspice. Bubble for 1 min, then remove from the heat.
Take a large ovenproof dish or plate and pile on the tortilla chips. Cover with the tomato sauce, then sprinkle with the sliced jalapeños and mozzarella.
Place in oven for about 15 mins until cheese is melted. Scatter with coriander. Serve with guacamole and soured cream on the side.