Baked Spanish Risotto
Member recipe by kesirra
Very creamy risotto without the hassle of constant stirring. Great for a spanish tapas menu.
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300g risotto rice
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 200g chorizo, thickly sliced
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 litre hot chicken stock
- pinch of saffron strands
- 8 large, raw prawns
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220C/Gas 7. Place the cherry tomatoes in a roasting tin and sprinkle over the red onion, garlic and olive oil. Roast for 20 minutes until the tomatoes are softened.
- Stir in the rice, chicken, chorizo, rosemary, chicken stock, saffron and some salt and pepper, mixing well together. Return to the over for a further 20 minutes.
- Stir in the prawns and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…