Points to remember
- Whizz leftover potatoes, sprouts and turkey in a food processor - add leftover root veg, stuffing or pigs in blankets too, if you like.
- Season well and add a drizzle of beaten egg to help everything bind together.
- Shape the mixture into fat puck shapes and stuff with a good melty cheese - Brie, Camembert or Gruyère are all good.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Dust in flour then fry in hot oil until crispy on both sides and hot throughout.
- Serve with salad leaves and a dollop of cranberry sauce.