How to make zebra marbled pancakes
- Pour 200g self-raising flour, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp caster sugar and 300ml whole milk into a bowl.
- Whisk until you have a smooth batter, then divide in half and pour into two seperate bowls.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract to one half of the batter and 2 tbsp cocoa powder to the other half.
- Lightly oil a non-stick pan, set over a medium heat.
- Using two spoons, alternately drop the white and dark batter on top of each other, a little off centre, so that the colours very slightly spread until you have 4 concentric circles.
- Cook until the underside is bubbly, then flip and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the batter. Serve drizzled with chocolate sauce.
See the full recipe fo our zebra marbled pancakes.