How to make zebra marbled pancakes
- Pour 200g self-raising flour, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp caster sugar and 300ml whole milk into a bowl.
- Whisk until you have a smooth batter, then divide in half and pour into two seperate bowls.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract to one half of the batter and 2 tbsp cocoa powder to the other half.
- Lightly oil a non-stick pan, set over a medium heat.
- Using two spoons, alternately drop the white and dark batter on top of each other, a little off centre, so that the colours very slightly spread until you have 4 concentric circles.
- Cook until the underside is bubbly, then flip and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the batter. Serve drizzled with chocolate sauce.
See the full recipe fo our zebra marbled pancakes.
Get more pancake inspiration...
Have you tried our zebra pancakes? Leave a comment below...