How to make lemon drizzle flapjacks
- Melt 250g butter in a saucepan along with 250g soft brown sugar and 175g golden syrup.
- Add 425g porridge oats to the pan and stir to coat the oats.
- Press ¾ of the mixture into a lined flapjack tin using the base of a spoon.
- Top with 150g lemon curd and spread in an even layer.
- Sprinkle over the remaining flapjack mix.
- Bake at 180C/160C fan/gas 5 for 30 mins.
- Leave to cool.
- Mix 50g icing sugar with the juice of ½ lemon and drizzle across the cooled flapjack.
- You can also top with grated lemon zest, if you like, then slice to serve.
Like this? Try other flapjack recipes and oaty treats…
What’s your favourite way to customise flapjacks? Leave a comment below…