Asian Seafood Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Deliciously nutritious soup perfect for a warm evening broth
- 308g Baby Potatoes ( 228 Calories, 0g Fat, 48g Carbs, 6g Protein)
- 200g Pak Choi ( 44 Calories, 2g Fat, 4g Carbs, 4g Protein)
- 100g Choi Sum ( 17 Calories, 0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 1g Protein)
- 190g Seafood Mix ( 110 Calories, 2g Fat, 1g Carbs, 21g Protein)
- 125g Frozen Prawns ( 76 Calories, 1.25g Fat, 0g Carbs, 17.5g Protein)
- 1 jar Lloyd Grossman Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce ( 107 Calories, 6g Fat, 10g Carbs, 3g Protei
- 75g Coriander ( 23 Calories, 1g Fat, 4g Carbs, 2g Protein)
- STEP 1Chop the baby Potatoes in half and boil them until softened. Meanwhile, finely chop the Pak Choi and Choi Sum.
- STEP 2Drain the Potatoes, then add the Jar of Tomato and Basil sauce along with about 250ml of water
- STEP 3Add the Prawns, seafood mix, Pak Choi And Choi sum and continue simmering for approximately another 15 to 20 minutes, to allow all the flavours to blend together.
- STEP 4Add some of the Coriander whilst simmering and garnish the rest when cooked.
- STEP 5Ladle in to bowls and serve with brown seeded crusty bread and butter.