Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
Ambrosia Fruit Salad makes your morning refreshing and elegant.
- 1 small (2 1/2-pound) golden sweet pineapple, crown and rind removed.
- 6 seedless clementine oranges, peeled, separated into segments.
<a href="http://remodelproducts.com/kitchen-cabinets/">cherry honey cabinets</a>
- 1 pint(s) strawberries, hulled, halved.
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into slices.
- 3/4 cup(s) dried unsweetened coconut chips or shavings.
- Vanilla yogurt or sweetened sour cream.
Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional).
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional).
- STEP 1Quarter pineapple lengthwise; remove core. Cut crosswise into small chunks. Place in large serving bowl. Add clementine segments, strawberries, kiwifruit, and coconut; gently toss.
- STEP 2
- STEP 3Spoon into dessert glasses. Top with a dollop of vanilla yogurt or sweetened sour cream. Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.