Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Apple and Cinnamon Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
A simple yet delicious creamy drink.
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 pint semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp sugar
- STEP 1Wash and core the apple.
- STEP 2Dice the apple to make it more easier to blend.
- STEP 3Put the diced apple pieces into a blender with the milk, cinnamon and sugar.
- STEP 4Blend until thick, creamy and smooth.
- STEP 5Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy.