Oreo White Chocolate Fudge
- Preparation and cooking time
- 1 hour for refriderating
- Makes 25 squares
This 3 ingredient fudge is made with oreos, chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- 340 white chocolate chips
- 24 oreo cookie
- STEP 1Heat condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring until melted, then remove from heat.
- STEP 2Place all but 4 oreos in a large plastic bag, and break up to smallish peices.
- STEP 3Mix the cookies and chocolate mixture, and pour into a lined baking tin.
- STEP 4Crush remaining cookies and sprinkle over the top of the fudge.
- STEP 5Refrigerate for at least an hour till set and cut into 25 peices.