Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy British Brownies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 20
Perfect for special occasions or weekly snacks!
- 110g Sef Raising Flour
- 120g Soft Brown Sugar
- 35g Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 200ml Sunflower Oil
- 50ml Semi Skimmed Milk
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180 centigrade (fan).
- STEP 2Combine all dry ingredients.
- STEP 3Put eggs oil and milk in and stir until combined.
- STEP 4Bake for 15 min or until a skewer comes out clean, in a 29cm x 8cm tray. Enjoy!