Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gammon With Caramelised Fresh Pineapple
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Gammon with pineapple.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 packs Unsmoked English Gammon Steaks
- 1 tbsp dark brown muscovado sugar
- 250g pack fresh pineapple pieces
- Tenderstem broccoli spears
- Organic baby new potatoes
- STEP 1Preheat a large frying pan with 1 tsp olive oil, add 2 packs Unsmoked English Gammon Steaks (weighing about 170g each) and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning halfway through. Once cooked, remove and keep warm.
- STEP 2Return the pan to the heat and stir 1 tbsp dark brown muscovado sugar into a 250g pack fresh pineapple pieces before tipping into the pan. Cook over a high heat for about 2 minutes or until the sugar has melted, coating the pineapple, and ensuring it is heated through.
- STEP 3Serve the gammon with the caramelised pineapple, tenderstem broccoli spears and organic baby new potatoes.