- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
quick and easy pizza made from a wrap. Great for lunch!
- a wrap
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of tomato puree
- 1/2 a cup of cheddar cheese
- any other toppings you want
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/ gas mark 6. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of tomato puree on a wrap and then add the 1/2 a cup of cheese. Then fold the sides so they over lap one another (look at photo for reference) pressing it down hard enough so it stays folded while it is in the oven. cook for 6-7 mins and enjoy :)