Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Simple couscous salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy couscous salad suitable for picnics, snacks and side dishes. This recipe serves 4 people and is a healthy accompaniment to any meal!
- 200g couscous
- 270ml hot vegetable stock
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- STEP 1Put couscous into a large bowl and add the stock. Cover and leave for 10 mins.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables in a different bowl and add the lemon juice and olive oil.
- STEP 3Fluff the couscous using a fork then add the vegetable mix.