Mini Quiche Lorraines
Member recipe by bolaml08
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Portions
- 300g plain flour
- 150g block margarine
- 100ml water
- 3 eggs
- 195ml milk
- 75g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 onion
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Bacon Rashers
- 4 mushrooms
- Light the oven to Gas Mark 5/190ÃÂÃÂ°C.
- Put the flour and margarine into the mixing bowl and rub together to form small crumbs.
- Add the water and mix together using the pallet knife.
- Flour a worktop surface and roll out the pastry to a thin layer. Using the pallet knife or a shape cutter, cut out reasonable sized circles to fit the moulds and place into the moulds and up the sides. Push down to flatten (it doesnÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂt matter if there are creases on the inside - it wonÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂt be seen!).
- In the jug of milk, crack the eggs and beat gently. Add the cheese and mix using a fork or whisk.
- Fry the bacon, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms and when cooked, put evenly into the quiches.
- Pour the egg, milk and cheese evenly into the pastry moulds. DO NOT OVER FILL!
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.