Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken & Sweetcorn Pasta Bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 1
This pasta bake is quick and easy to make. If you take out the pasta sauce (and replace it with mayonaise if you want) it can be eaten cold!
- 75g Fusilli Pasta
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tin of sweetcorn
- 1/2 jar of Pasta Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Mixed Herbs
- 75g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- STEP 1Put the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water.
- STEP 2Cut the chicken into medium pieces and start to fry.
- STEP 3When the chicken has started to go white, add the sweetcorn and sauce.
- STEP 4Fry for a few minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. (It might be a good idea to use a Food Probe)
- STEP 5Strain the pasta and mix with the chicken, sweetcorn and sauce.
- STEP 6Put in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- STEP 7Put under the grill for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.