Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Thermomix lemonade (still)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
Lovely lemonade, bursting with flavour and exquisite to add to drinks or have by itself with ice.
- 2-3 organic lemons, unpeeled, cut into quarters
- 1000g chilled water
- 100g sugar (granulated or caster)
- 10 ice cubes
- STEP 1Put lemon halves into the bowl along with 500g of the water and the sugar. Hold measuring cup in place and crush 2 sec / speed 10.
- STEP 2Add other 500g water. Insert simmering basket. Hold it in place with the spatula and strain into jug. Serve immediately with ice or keep in the fridge for up to 10 days.