Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Thick fizzy Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A thick fruit smoothie made using my Breville Blend Active Personal Blender.
- 4 Strawberries
- Handful of Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- Tango orange soda
- 1 Banana
- STEP 1Start by chopping your fruit. I started with strawberries. Chop of the leaves, then turn it onto the flat side and cut into 4 pieces. Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
- STEP 2Next peel then chop the banana into serveral piece (about the same thickness as your finger)
- STEP 3Put all your chopped fruit into the blender. Then add your handful of raspberries and a small dash of Tango™️ Orange flavoured soda.
- STEP 4Following the instructions for your specific blender begin to blitz the ingredients until there are no lumps. After that your smoothie is ready to serve! Enjoy (If you want a different consistency just keep blending until it is how u want it)