Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cinnamon omelette with berries
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A healthy alternative to pancakes - sweet and healthy breakfast/brunch!
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp skimmed milk
- 3 pinch cinema
- 2 tbsp vanilla fat free yogurt
- Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 2 tsp rapeseed / vegetable oil
- STEP 1Mix the egg with milk and cinnamon, heat the oil in a pan.
- STEP 2Pour the mixture into a pan and cook until golden underneath then flip until cooked through.
- STEP 3Place on a plate and top with yogurt, berries and drizzle honey.