Jacket potato with baked beans and tuna sweetcorn mayonnaise
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Quick, cheap, filling, tastes good. Can be quickly prepared for lunch next day.
- 1 large or 2 medium potatoes
- 150g of tuna
- mayonnaise bottle
- 2/3 tin of baked beans
- 1/2 sweetcorn tin
- optional: grated cheese and seasoning
- STEP 1Poke holes with a knife in potatoes and put into microwave for 5 mins roughly, until they are soft
- STEP 2While potatoes are cooking, prepare tuna sweetcorn mayonnaise. Don't skimp on the mayo or the sweetcorn.
- STEP 3when potatoes are done, put the baked beans in a mug and warm in the microwave. While theyre heating up cut the potatoes into quarters and spread the butter and seasoning.