Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 24
Love this chocolate brownie!
- 240g/8oz butter
- 150g/5oz dark chocolate
- 60g/2oz cocoa
- 500g/1lb 2oz caster sugar
- 150g/5oz plain flour
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 150g/5oz marshmallows
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5. Line a 30cm/12in square tin with baking parchment.
- STEP 2Gently melt the butter and the chocolate together.
- STEP 3Mix the cocoa, flour and sugar and mix into the butter and chocolate. Mix in the beaten eggs then fold in the marshmallows.
- STEP 4Pour the brownie mixture into the tin and bake in the oven until the surface has set but still feels squidgy underneath. This will take about 20 -30 minutes. Allow to cool in the tin before slicing.