Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Melt in the Mouth Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 24 cookies
Nice and naughty cookies
- 250g softened butter
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 115g mucosal sugar
- 200g self raising flour
- 175g porridge oats
- 200g mixed chocolate chunks
- 50g glace cherries
- 50g sultanas
- STEP 1Beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- STEP 2Stir the flour and oats into the butter mixture until combined.
- STEP 3Then mix in the chocolate, cherries and sultanas
- STEP 4Shape the dough in to rough balls, place on a greased baking tray and squash down slightly. Allow space for the cookies to spread.
- STEP 5Bake for 15-20 minutes at Gas Mark 4/180 C