Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Quick toastiest are so easy to make you can do them when you have time and even if you dont even have time.
- 100g Cheese (Any cheese but not crumply)
- 2 slices of bread. (White)
Butter (just for spreading on bread)
- Butter (just for spreading on bread)
- STEP 1First well butter the back of bread.
- STEP 2Turn bread over place 3 slices of cheese on the top of bread. And fold into a sandwich.
- STEP 3Place in a very hot pan butterside up.
- STEP 4Turn over when side you put in is golden brown. Do same with other side
- STEP 5If making two do all the steps again with another slice of bread.
- STEP 6When brown on both sides and cheese has melted place on a plate and serve.