Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cajun lamb kebabs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Portions
Delicious spicy lamb kebabs using left over lamb and salad
- Left over lamb cut into small pieces
- Cajun spice
- Pitta bread
- Mixed salad of your choice, finely shredded
- STEP 1Cut lamb into pices about the size of half a little finger
- STEP 2Heat oil and butter in a pan, add the lamb and fry till slightly brown
- STEP 3Heat Pitta under a hot grill but do not allow to brown
- STEP 4Cut pitta along one side, half fill with the lamb, fill with salad on top.