Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Mamaw’s Cornbeef casserole
- Preparation and cooking time
- Extra time cutting an spreading butter on bread
- Serves 6
Very good fast easy tasty casserole. My grandma had go little recipes we loved eating growing up
- 1 bag of egg noodles
- 1 can of Campbell’s Cream of mushroom
- 1 can of Campbell’s Cream of celery
- 1 can of corn beef
- 1 onion
- 4 to 5 slices of bread
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 350. Mix your Campbell’s soups An 2 cups of water. Dice up your onion. Add your cornbeef. Mix all together on med to low. While that’s warming. Cut your bread into little squares spread the butter on each piece of bread
- STEP 2Turn off off heat add your egg noodles to soups sir together. Pour into a casserole dish. Spread it out an add your buttered bread on top.
- STEP 3Put in oven 350 for 20-25 minutes watch your bread as it toastes. Get out oven let it set about 10 minutes. We always had a side salad with it or I’ve made Brussel sprouts. But you can have your favorite veg with it. Enjoy