yummy gluten free brownies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Squares
The Ulimate chocolate brownie recipe for all chocoholics great for pack lunch treat too
- 200g butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g gluten free flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp cocoa
- 150g golden caster sugar
- 125mls milk
- 3 medium eggs
- STEP 1In a large bowl, melt the butter and chocolate (in a microwave) or over a pan of simmering water stirring occasionally. Allow to cool slightly.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the flour,baking powder, cocoa and sugar.
- STEP 3Whisk together the eggs and milk and add to the dry ingredients, along with the melted chocolate mixture.
- STEP 4Beat together untill thoroughly combined. pour mixture into a lightly greased and lined tin about 15cm(6inch) square tin and bake in a preheated oven
- STEP 5bake for about 15-20 minutes at 180C/350fan/gas mark 5 until well risen and firm to touch. Allow to cool and cut into squares and enjoy!!!