Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gorgeous creamy hot chocolate
- Preparation and cooking time
- plus topping and/or decorating
- Serves 1
This is the nicest, most warming, cosiest drink I have ever had! It is so so so nice and with only two ingredients, really quick and simple for you to pop on the hob at the last minute!
- 70g chocolate - milk chocolate is best
- 150g milk - any type
- Any toppings you want to use
- STEP 1Place your chocolate and milk in a pan and heat on the hob on gas mark 3, stirring occasionally.
- STEP 2After four minutes - or when you think it is ready - remove your pan from the heat and pour your hot chocolate into mugs
- STEP 3Add any toppings you wish and then enjoy!! (You can also heat the chocolate and the milk together for 2 mins on 900W, stirring after a minute)