French Vanilla Ice Capp
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Glasses
Want to make a delicious home made ice capp to satisfy your thirst during the summer ? this may help :)
What you need:
- - A tray of ice
- - A blender
- - 2 spoons of Nescafe French vanilla coffee
- - 2 spoons of Nescafe Coffee (caffeinated or decaffeinated )
- 1 cup of milk (for one glass) or 2 cups ( for 2 glasses)
- - 3 tablespoons of sugar (optional)
- P.S If you DONT like french vanilla you can add any other type of sweet coffee, or just leave it plain.
- STEP 11. Get ALL your ingredients out.