Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Peanut butter & jelly sarnies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Sandwiches
This little number takes me back to my childhood in America. The dry peanuts with the fruity 'jelly' are simply divine. Everyone will love them!
- 8 slices of white bread
- 4 tsp of butter
- 4 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tbsp of black current jam
- STEP 1Butter the 8 slices of bread.
- STEP 2Spread the peanut butter over 4 slices of the bread.
- STEP 3Spread the jam (aka 'jelly' as they say in America) over the other 4 buttered slices of bread.
- STEP 4Put the 2 halves together to make 4 sandwiches.
- STEP 5Trim off the crusts with a knife (optional). Cut into neat triangles and serve on a plate. Enjoy!