Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Simple Low fat tiramisu
- Preparation and cooking time
- leave to chill if you wish
- Serves 6
Low in fat simple to do
- 150ml/5floz very strong coffee+60ml/2floz Brandy
- 1/2 deseeded vanilla pod or 2 tspns vanilla essence
- 250g/9oz low fat creme fraiche
- 250mls/8.5 floz low fat custard
- 2tblspns cocoa powder or grated chocolate for garnish
- 10-12 sponge fingers
- STEP 1Mix together the coffee and brandy and leave to one side.
- STEP 2In a separate bowl, add the vanilla to the crème fraiche, fold in the custard and set aside.
- STEP 3Dip the biscuits into the coffee mixture and coat them and place 2 in the bottom of each serving glass.
- STEP 4Spoon a layer of the custard mixture over the top and repeat.
- STEP 5Top with a garnish of your choice i.e. cocoa powder or grated chocolate then chill in the fridge. Raspberries or raspberry sauce are also nice