choc and cherry flapjacks
Member recipe by bexyboo262
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Bars
- 75g cherrys
- 75g milk or dark chocolate drops
- 200g porrage oats
- 50g sugar
- 70g butter or margarine (plus extra for greasing)
- 3tbsp golden syrup or honey
- preheat the oven to 180c
- in a small saucepan put the butter, golden syrup or honey and the sugar and heat untill melted.
- when everythings melted take the saucepan off the heat and add the oats, chocoatle drops and cherrys. mix well untill all gooey.
- grease or line a tin and then scoop the mixture into the tin.
- put in the oven and keep an eye on it as it will easily burn.
- when cooked take out the oven and alow to cool before cutting into bars.