- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
An easy recipe for making delicious muffins that your friends will love!
- 250g Self-Raising Flour
- 100g Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 200ml Milk
- 100ml Sunflower Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100g Chocolate Chips/Sultanas/Raisins (your choice)
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to 200C (180 fan, gas mark 6). Put milk, oil, vanilla essence, and egg (egg last) in jug and stir.
- STEP 2Put flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl and make a well.
- STEP 3Pour wet ingredients into well, and mix until porridge consistency.
- STEP 4Half fill the muffin cases, and put some of your choice of filling (chocolate chips etc.) on top of the mixture. Pour some more mixture on top of that, and then sprinkle the rest of the filling on top. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.