- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 10 minutes cooling time
- A challenge
- Serves 2
A wonderful recipe with herbs and other vegetables
- 1/2 tsp Herbs
- 100g Cheese
- 2 Potatoes
- 50g sweetcorn
- 1/2 Onion
- 250g Lean Minced beef
- 1 medium Carrot
- 50g Peas
- 1 tsp margarine
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 100 ml Beef stock
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp seasoning
- STEP 1Preheat the Oven to 190C
- STEP 2Then peel and chop the carrots into small bits and onion
- STEP 3pour the oil the pan and fry the onion until turns brown soft
- STEP 4Keep stirring, and the minced beef and carrots and cook until the meat is brown over. Next add the frozen peas.Then add the and the black pepper.
- STEP 5Stir in the beef stock put a little at a time until a think stew is formed. Simmer for 15 minutes on a low heat.
- STEP 6Pour mixture into an ovenproof dish the allow to cool. Next top with mashed potato and put in oven for 20 minutes.
- STEP 7MASHED POTATO:Peel the potatoes. Cut into chunks.
- STEP 8Put potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.Bring to the boil.Simmer for about 15 minutes until potaotes feel soft.
- STEP 9Drain the pottatoes using a sieve, put them back in saucepan and mash them. Stir in butter and milk.Season with salt.