Member recipe by xsclean
- 2 regular sized salmon fillets (cleaned)
- 1 Orange
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and peper
- Squeeze the orange and have ready the juice.
- Place in a pan the olive oil and let it heat for a while. If it is possible, choose to use a grill type pan (that is not with a flat surface). This will give a better look to your fillets.
- As soon as the oil is hot enough place your fillets in the pan. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes on one side and then turn it over to cook both sides. When you turn it over, season with salt and pepper and add the half portion of ginger over the two fillets.
- 2-3 minutes later pour the half of the orange juice over the two fillets and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Then turn them over again and add the rest of the ginger and orange juice and let it cook until the juices evaporate and an orange sauce is formed.
- Garnish the dish with some rice and steamed vegetables. Enjoy!