Amy's Smoked Baked Salmon
Member recipe by xfentonx
- 4 pieces slightly smoked salmon ( from the Asda fishmonger)
- 4 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- Small handful Parsley
- 4 small knobs Garlic Butter
- Lemon juice
- Serve with:
- New Potatoes
- Fresh Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 200C/ gas mark 6. Prepare some tinfoil squares.
- Place a piece of the salmon in the tinfoil square. On top of the salmon, put a small knob of the garlic butter.
- Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle this on the salmon.
- Cut the rosemary sprigs in half and place these at an angle on top of the salmon.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top of the salmon and wrap the tinfoil around the salmon untill it resembles a cornish pasty.
- Prepare your vegetables and boil the potatoes for 20 minutes. Steam the vegetables for the last 10 minutes of the potatoes boiling.
- When you put on the veg, bake the salmon in the oven for 15 minutes or untill flaky.
- When everything is ready, plate up and enjoy =D