Jo's Ultimate Muffins
Member recipe by woodycot
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
Scrumptious Moorish Muffins made with natural yoghurt, quality dark chocolate, guaranteed to melt in the mouth !
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 100g Caster sugar
- 5g Baking powder
- 3g Baking soda
- 100g Melted butter
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 200g Natural Yoghurt
- 5ml Vanilla Essence
- 100g Bournville chocolate chopped
- 200g Frozen mixed Berries
- Pre-heat the oven to 175c fan oven
- Sieve together the flour, sugar and baking powders in a large bowl.
- Mix together the butter, eggs, yoghurt and vanilla essence, then combine with the flour until mixed together.
- Mix in the chocolate followed by the berries until just combined, be careful not to over mix.
- Spoon into 12 Muffin cases then pop in the pre-heated oven and bake for 20 min.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 5 min, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.