Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 brownies
Yummy, gooey chocolate brownies. Recipe can be edited to each and every preference.
- 300g unsalted butter
- 410g sugar (mixture of brown and white)
- 4 medium eggs
- 80g cocoa powder
- 110g self-raising flour
- 4 tsp nutella
- + any other additional treats (eg chocolate chips, cookie pieces, nuts etc)
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200°c/180° fan. Melt the butter, Nutella and cocoa on a low heat until combined.
- STEP 2Sieve the flour into a large bowl and gradually add the melted ingredients. Fold until combined.
- STEP 3Add the sugar and eggs gradually, folding together the mixture. After this is all combined, add any additional ingredients. Put in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until done. The brownies should be crispy on the outside and gooey in the middle.