- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Tasty bruchetta for goats' cheese lovers!
- Crusty French loaf, cut into 8 slices
- Olive Oil
- Goats Cheese
- Sundried tomatoes (Optional)
- Artichokes (Optional)
- STEP 1Heat your oven to 190 C / 375 F.
- STEP 2Put your bread on a baking sheet.
- STEP 3Drizzle with lots of olive oil.
- STEP 4Put in the oven for 5 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- STEP 5Take out of the oven and put some goats cheese on each slice.
- STEP 6Put back in the oven for 3 minutes.
- STEP 7Place the sundried tomatoes and artichokes on.