Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- 4 hours setting time
- Serves 2
This easy to create no bake cheesecake uses fresh fruit to flavour and colour the cheesecake filling, creating a visual layer of silky soft cream and blackberry with a crunchy biscuit base.
- 60g Digestive Biscuits
- 25g Unsalted butter
- 70ml whipping cream
- 35g granulated sugar
- 100g soft cream cheese (full fat)
- 25 fresh blackberries
- 1 tsp icing sugar to decorate
- STEP 1Butter 2 8cm chef steel ring moulds and put on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Crush the biscuits to crumb and pour on the melted butter and mix thoroughly. Take 2 tablespoons of the crumb and press into each mould, firming down to create the cheesecake base. Place the tray in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- STEP 2Whisk the cream, sugar and cream cheese to a fairly stiff mix. Separate into even amounts in two bowls. Crush 10 blackberries through a sieve, collecting the juice in a small bowl and discard the seeds left over.
- STEP 3Pour 2 teaspoons of the juice into one of the fillings and stir until combined. Pour this on top of the set biscuit bases and place back in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- STEP 4Pour the creamy cheesecake filling on top of the blackberry filling being careful not to mix the two layers. Then drop a few drops of blackberry juice on top of the cheesecake and swirl to decorate. Place back in the fridge to set for about 4 hours or overnight.