- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 2 mins cooling
- Makes Pieces
This is chicken and ritz together for ultimate flavour, this is a recipe for a friend who wants other to try this out! Try out and see for yourself.
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sleeve of Ritz round crackers
- Garlic salt
- Ground black pepper
- 6 teasponns of butter
- STEP 1Run the crackers through a food processor or rolling pin till crushed completely
- STEP 2Rinse each chicken breast under cold water, when done place the crackers and roll all the chicken into the crumbs, then place in a greased baking dish
- STEP 3Sprinkle the garlic salt and pepper
- STEP 4Place a teaspoon of butter on each piece of chicken
- STEP 5Bake at 350 degrees f until the chicken is no longer pink and is thoroughly cooked.