Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Lemon garlic basa
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A quick, tasty, low fat fish recipe, perfect with salad and potatoes. This uses mainly storecupboard ingredients.
- 4 basa fillets
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1Preheat oven 190 C / Gas 5. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or line with foil.
- STEP 2Rinse basa fillets under running water, and pat dry with kitchen paper. Place in a baking dish.
- STEP 3Combine the garlic and lemon juice with the melted butter. Pour the butter mix over the fillets, the sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 4Bake the basa in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.