Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Lomo Adobado (Spanish marinated pork loin)
- Preparation and cooking time
- 1 hour minimum to marinate
- Serves 4
An easy Spanish style pork tenderloin fillet. Also works with loin and steaks. Perfect with fresh bread and onions or with spicy rice and vegetables.
- 1 kg (around 2 lbs) Pork Fillet Tenderloin (serves 4)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced in press)
- 1 tablespoon Paprika (sweet Spanish)
- 1.5 teaspoon Dried Oregeno
- 0.5 teaspoon Salt and Pepper (add while cooking to taste)
- 110ml white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (marinade)
- olive oil for frying
- STEP 1Cut pork into 1cm slices and add to a glass bowl
- STEP 2Add minced garlic, olive oil, paprika, oregeno, salt and white wine to pork and mix through so all the pork is covered in marinade.
- STEP 3Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum. (Best over night)
- STEP 4To cook add olive oil to pan on a medium heat Fry until cooked through (around 10 minutes). Cooking in 2 batches might be necessary if using a smaller pan.
- STEP 5Serve with fresh bread or rice and vegetables.